Channel Media GmbH
5020 Salzburg . Austria
T +43 662 262 000
Firmenbuch-Nr: 209913 x
Firmenbuchgericht: Landes- als Handelsgericht Salzburg
Informationspflicht lt. § 5 Abs. 1 E-Commerce-Gesetz
This website uses Google Analytics, a website analyst software of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so called “Cookies”. These are text files which are stored locally on your computer and make it possible to track the usage of this website. The generated information (including IP-Address) will be forwarded to a server of Google in the United States and stored there locally. Google will use this information to analyze the usage of this page in order to generate reports about the activity of website visitors for the owners of this website and also to show related activity and services of this site. Furthermore Google will transmit this information to third parties in case it is requested by law or to affiliated partners of Google. Google will never connect your IP-Address with any related data. You can also block the installation of Google cookies manually/automatically through your browser software. Through the visit of this website you agree to the usage of the above mentioned data/purpose with the above mentioned methods.
Our website uses so called Social Plugins („Plugins) of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
The plugins are identifiable by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on a blue background or a “thump-up” sign) or are identified by the phrase “Facebook Social Plugin”. The list and the look of Facebook Social Plugins can be found here: developers.facebook.com/plugins.
Purpose and detail of the data assessment and the further use and analysis of the Data through Facebook and your thus related personal rights and control functions to protect your private data can be found in the data disclaimer of Facebook: www.facebook.com/policy.php.
If you are a member of Facebook and do not want Facebook to collect your data via our website and stores it in relationship to your Facebook member account, you will need to log out of Facebook prior to the visit of our website and you may also have to delete any related cookies stored locally by Facebook.
Furthermore it is possible to block the data generation of Facebook Plug-ins by using browser add-ons such as „Facebook Blocker“
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when visiting a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when visiting it again at a later date. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site is unable to function properly. Other cookies are convenient for the visitor: they remember your username in a secure way as well as your language preferences, for example. Cookies mean that you do not need to fill out the same information each time you visit a website.
To protect your personal details as well as against any possible loss of information or any form of unlawful processing, streamchartz® has taken appropriate organisational and technical measures.
For further information see: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP-Cookie
How can I disable cookies?
You can modify your browser to turn off cookies. This is very easy to do. Please note: if you disable cookies, your user name and password will no longer be stored on any website
- 1. Open Firefox.
- 2. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the ‘Firefox’ button and then select ‘Options’.
- 3. Select the ‘Privacy’ panel.
- 4. Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’. Uncheck ‘Accept cookies from sites’ to disable cookies.
- 5. Click ‘OK’ to close the Options window.
- 1. Open Internet Explorer.
- 2. Click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
- 3. Click the ‘Privacy’ tab, and then, under ‘Settings’ move the slider to the top to block all cookies, and then click ‘OK’.
- 1. Open Google Chrome.
- 2. Click on the tool icon.
- 3. Select Settings’.
- 4. Near the bottom of the page, click ‘Show advanced settings’.
- 5. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click ‘Content settings’.
- 6. To disable cookies, select ‘Block sites from setting any data’.
- 1. Open Safari.
- 2. Choose ‘Preferences’ in the toolbar and then click ‘Privacy’ (You can find the tool bar which looks like a gearwheel, above and on the right in the Safari window.)
- 3. In the ‘Block cookies’ section, you can specify if and when Safari should accept cookies from websites To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark)
- 4. If you want to see which websites store cookies on your computer, click Details.
Online Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform (OS), which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are not obligated to participate in a dispute settlement procedure and are not generally prepared.
Our e-mail adress: email@example.com